Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lovely Lou Creations!

Check out these super pretty creations by Lou!! She is so talented...and such a super sweet girl! I was so happy when she said I could post a few of her cards on here:).

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

And check out this lovely digi that I specially made for Tiets and her card club. (She will be available towards the end of the month!!) Lou used non-traditional Christmas colors, and I love the effect! Each year, we choose a new color combo of lights for our Christmas tree...I'm thinking this might be the color scheme this year in the Smith house:)! It's so pretty and girly!:)

saturated canary digi

If you want to see more of Lou's lovely cards, pop over to her inspiring blog

Thank you, gorgeous, for letting me showcase your beautiful creations! xo

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo Lou! How exciting for you! I've seen this fabby work over at your blog, but to be featured here, WOW! Congratulations, hon! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful cards from Lou
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww thankyou so much krista :) what a lovely bit of Lou to wake up to!! but seriously hun, you make it so easy with all your gorgeous images.
    huge squishy excited hugs
    Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning cards ! thanks for the inpiration. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards and beautiful images.
    I am so looking forward to the new Christmas digi, she id so so cute.
    Hugs n' smiles
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and I <3 Lou, she's a sweetheart. :) Always love seeing her beautiful work - combined with your images, those are just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, just stunning. Lovin' your new art.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely soft colours on all of these & I particularly like the kraft & soft peachy pinks - the middle has to be my favourite but the last one certainly gives a different dimension to Christmas - very interesting.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin